Career Technical Education (CTE)
CTE PATHWAYS: FALL 2021
TBHS will offer the following pathways to begin the 2021-2022 school year:
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment which include:
- Visual Arts (Commercial Art/Photography)
- Media Arts (Video Production & Graphic Design)
- Health Science and Medical Technology/PLTW Biomedical
- Information and Communication Technologies/Computer Science
If your student is interested in one of the pathways above and you are not zoned for TBHS, you will need to submit an intra-district transfer request using the links below. Intra-district requests for the purpose of pursuing specialized programs housed at TBHS will be given priority.
The window for submitting intradistrict requests for all of the aforementioned reasons is now open and will remain open through the end of the 2020-2021 school year. However, for those seeking priority in renewal or first time approval, you must submit your intradistrict request form (English Form / Spanish Form) no later than February 19, 2021. Submitting a request form before, on, or after February 19, 2021 does not guarantee approval as approvals are based on space availability and other factors.