Select the drop down for sport-specific information. For general information, athlete clearance and physical clearance forms, visit the Sports Information page.
Football Information Night - 6/1/21
Letter to all TBHS Football Players - PLEASE READ!
Important Information from Coach Bean
The beginning of our summer season is fast approaching. I wanted to communicate with you some key information to make sure that we are all on the same page.
When (First JV Practice)
Practice for JV begins on June 14th. However, if you are a freshman and are interested in getting some extra work in, please feel free to come to practice as well. If you are not attending practice and you are on the JV team, please let Coach Bean know. If you are a freshman, we are assuming most of you are on the 8th grade trip and there is no need to let Coach Bean know. Freshman practice does not officially start until June 21st.
Practice will be taking place at Twelve Bridges Middle School (TBMS) until we are given the green light to practice on the high school field. We will let parents know when that happens.
PRACTICE DAYS & TIME
Practices will run from Monday-Thursday. All practices will run from 5:30pm-8:30pm. However, we would like players to arrive by 5:15 on June 14th to go over practice details.
- Practice shirts and shorts - If you have already received these, please wear them to practice. If you have not yet ordered them, please head to the TBHS Football website to order your practice gear.
- Water, water and more water. You can never have enough.
- Running shoes and cleats.
- Leave your jewelry at home. We do not allow our players to wear earrings during practice. If you have a necklace, please make sure it is not visible. We have had accidents in the past with both pieces of jewelry.
- Masks. Players can't be at practice without them. Please see more information below about COVID protocols.
Player Interest Form
Please fill out the Player Interest Form under the “Information” tab on the website when you get a chance. This allows us to to build our player and parent contact sheet. There is no need to fill this out if you have done so already.
I know we cannot wait for the day when COVID restrictions are fully lifted. However, until that day comes, we would like to send out a few reminders:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- When players are not exerting themselves, masks will need to be worn.
- We will social distance whenever possible.
- Players will be placed into “pods” to limit exposure from a positive COVID test.
Dance Team Information Night - 6/2/21
Information on the upcoming season - PLEASE READ!
DATES TO REMEMBER
April 8th-Registration for tryouts due (google form)
April 19th-Applications, headshots, and agreement form due to Coach De La Rosa at tryouts
April 19th-21st- Tryouts 3:30-5:30 TBHS Cafeteria
April 22nd-Tryout results posted via email by 8:00pm
April 25th-5:00pm Parent/team meeting team recap (camp payment and accessories fee due)
May 4th-3:30pm Team uniform fitting (Second payment due by May 6th)
June 6th-Final payment due
June 20th-First practice/physicals due
July 26th-29th USA Dance camp
August 8th-Fall practice schedule begins Mondays, Tuesday's and Thursday's 4:00-5:30pm